Our office is open to the public.
- Access to the building is located on the east side of building.
- Customers will check in with the receptionist and receive a ticket.
- Customers are asked to wait in the designated waiting area.
- The receptionist will direct you to the appropriate counter when your ticket is called.
Property owners can continue to do business with the office through points of contact by telephone or email.
In addition to assisting the public in person we are available to assist by the following ways:
- Online: Property owners can find key information on our website.
- Email: Property owners may submit applications by email. Bastrop CAD is not equipped to receive online filing of these applications. At this time, we require the applications be signed and attached to an email in a pdf format. We CAN NOT accept any other format other than pdf due to legibility of the documents. Any other format will be returned as unacceptable.
- Mail: Property owners may continue to submit applications through the US Postal Service. Our mailing address is P.O. Drawer 578, Bastrop, Texas 78602.
- Phone: Property owners can reach our office by calling us at 512-303-1930.
- Office Dropbox: Property owners can drop off documents at the secure drop box at our office located on the south side of the building, at 212 Jackson Street, Bastrop, Texas.